The design of this web site demonstrated bugs in every browser I tested it on. For the most part, I have worked around the bugs, but some of them are worth noting here. I was unpleasantly surprised by the number of bugs I found in Konqueror's rendering. Of course, Internet Explorer had too many bugs to bother noting most of them here...
In general, Mozilla has good standards compliance and rendering. I do note that Mozilla only recently implemented even the most basic support for the CSS outline property, as noted in their bug no. 6647. Most people are still using Mozillas without outline support. To work around this problem I am using "-moz-outline" in my stylesheet. Recent versions have changed the default font size, so if fonts seem too large just turn the size down (sigh). Overall, Mozilla is the best browser to view this web site with. I particularly like their rendering of "dotted" style borders; I haven't seen any other browsers that get it right.
There were several unpleasant bugs in Konqueror, which generally has surprisingly weak CSS support. There was a bug (no. 76078) involving the use of "text-transform" in combination with "first-letter" which eventually convinced me to drop Konqueror support officially for a time. This bug has finally been fixed and users of a fairly recent konqueror version may see my site roughly as intended now... The placement of floating text objects is occasionally incorrect in places (such as the main "gnifty" link which should be located at the top left of each page). Konqueror also interprets vertical whitespace rather oddly at times, usually inserting too much of it. In general konqueror's CSS support does seem to be improving lately.
Although I have worked around almost every bug in IE's pathetic CSS support, I was not able to find any way to eliminate the excess vertical space IE inserts below anchored images. This causes the xscorch-style menu on the main page to be rendered incorrectly in IE. Basically, you will see a small rectangular area of green at the bottom middle. Actually, there are six such rectangles, but by manipulating the background colors of each region I was able to make the other five difficult if not impossible to see. Most of the other IE bugs are essentially restrictions on what types of CSS features I could use. There is also a bug where the bottom margin of a DIV will be inherited and override those of the DIV and P tags it contains, which I worked around by moving the needed whitespace to other objects.